Tabs are essentially money limits that enable guests to keep adding to an order until a certain payable amount is reached. Once a tab is reached, no more orders can be made.
Open a Tab
- Go to Settings > General, Enable Restaurant Mode and A.39 Enable Tab Limit for Table
2. Go to Table Maps
3. Tap on a table
4. Enter the number of Guests and the Tab Amount
5. Start order or activate table
6. Take the order as per usual, but tap hold/send instead of pay. Re-open the order by tapping the table.
7. Tap Pay only when the tab is to be paid.
Change a Tab amount
- Tap a table to view the Tab Amount and the Tab Remaining.
2. Tap the Tab Amount
3. Enter a new Tab Amount
4. Press Done.
The Tab Remaining will update.
Closing a tab
When the tab amount is reached, no more items will be able to be added to the order.
- The "Order exceeds bar tab limit" banner will appear.
2. Press Pay to close the transaction and clear the tab.