To view and manage a single product's stock information, click the Edit (pencil) button to the right of a product in the Stock Level page.
This will take you to the Stock Details page.
- Click Stock In
2. Select a location, stock in quantity, and a note if required.
4. The Stock In transaction will be added to the Transaction list
- Click Stock Out
2. Select a location, stock out quantity, status, and a note if required. Tick Is Wastage to record the stock as wastage.
4. The Stock Out transaction will be added to the Transaction list.
- Click Calculate Balance
2. The Balance column will take into account all stocking in and out to show the correct balance
Export Stock Transaction Report
- Click Export
2. A report with the stock transactions of the selected item will export as a CSV file.