- Login to your Woocommerce WordPress admin backend.
2. Go to Plugins > Add New
3. Click Upload Plugin.
4. Click Choose File, select the plugin zip file provided by Abacus (woocommerce-abacus-integration.zip) then click Install Now.
4. Activate Plugin
5. Go to WooCommerce > Settings.
6. Click on the Abacus Integration tab.
7. Copy and paste the following information in their respective fields:
Access Token: (Request an access token from Abacus)
Application Name: 768LrkDRmnNvH5AYIN2jUVLxWwBzIBCbXWRMc6AHZ7U=
8. Scroll down and Save changes
9. Log into Abacus, and go to Add-ons > WooCommerce > Config.
10. Under Synchronisation Mode, click From Woo Commerce to Abacus.
11. In Abacus, enter your WooCommerce Store URL.
12. In WooCommerce, go to the API tab.
13. Go to Keys/Apps and click Add key.
14. Set the Description as Abacus and set the Permission as Read/Write
15. Click Generate API key.
16. You will be shown a Consumer Key and a Consumer Secret.
17. Copy each of these and paste them in their respective fields in Abacus.
IMPORTANT: The API key will be shown to you once only. Copy it into Abacus as soon as you see it, otherwise you will need to generate a new API key.
18. Finally, Save Settings.