It is useful to group your cash registers if you have a particularly large store, where there are multiple areas that customers can place an order. This is because you can use the Group filter in reports.
Rename Cash Registers
Before organising your cash register into groups, you must load them onto the Cash Register Settings page.
Click Rebuild Data
Cash Register names will load onto the page. These are based on the device name of every iPad you have closed the register on.
3. If all these cash registers have different names, and you know which one is which, you're good to go to the next section of this article.
If any of these cash registers have identical names, or if you don't know how to identify them, you're not going to be able to group them. Continue to the next step.
4. On each iPad, go to Settings > General > About > Name, and change the name of the iPad
5. Repeat for all of your iPads
6. Go back to the Cash Register Settings page, and click Rebuild Data again.
7. This time, all of the names should be updated to what you changed them to on the iPads.
Cash Register Groups
Click Add Group
Enter the group name
3. Under Cash Registers, select the Group as created in step 2.
4. When you go into any reports, you'll be able to use the Group filter.