Let's say you have different sizes set up as product variant values, but you want "Regular" to always be selected when your customer makes an order.
There are two ways you can do this:
- Set default for all products
- Set default for specific products
Set default for all products
- Go to the Product Variants page
- Expand the group of product variant values
- Click and drag your desired default value (eg. "Regular") to the top of the list
4. With your default value at the top of the list, click the pencil button
5. Tick Force Selection and Single Selection. The first value in the list (eg. "Regular") will always be selected.
7. Sync all products and modifiers in the Abacus application
Set default for specific products
Let's say you only want cappuccinos to be regular by default.
- Go to Products
- Click the pencil button next to the specific product that you want. This will take you to the individual product's details.
3. Click the Product Variant tab.
4. Ensure that the Product Variant is already added to the table (eg. Size).
5. Under Auto Select Values, type the name of the value (eg. Regular). It will appear as a selection; click it.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for any other products.
8. Sync all products and modifiers in the Abacus application