In this article:
- Printing templates
- Key placeholders
- Related articles
Go to Print Settings > Printing Templates to see what your printers can print.
Note: Don't forget that whenever you change a printing template, you will need to sync printing templates on Abacus POS to apply the changes.
You can find a list of placeholders underneath the printing template.
Here are some key placeholders you should know:
- Customer name [customer_name]
- Order number [order_num]
- Extra large font <font-extra-large> Your text here </font-extra-large>
- Large font <font-large> Your text here </font-large>
- Medium font <font-medium> Your text here </font-medium>
- Small font <font-small> Your text here </font-small>
- How to add your Company Details to the Receipt
- How to print more than one copy of a docket
- How to print different product variants at separate printer locations
- How to rearrange categories on dockets
- How to print one docket per item
- How to use group/reference printing for dockets
- How to separate dockets by order type, e.g. takeaway
- How to print different products on separate dockets
- How to print an item with a different name