First, let our team know that you wish to subscribe to the Abacus Reservations Add-On. The Abacus team will provide you with a URL that you can link in your website so that customers can place reservations online.
2) Set up Reservation Sessions
Go to Reservations > Reservation Sessions (also known as Reservation Configuration).
In the Sessions table, create a session for all the periods that you want guests to be able to request a reservation.
Click Save (or Sync Data).
3) Sync Reservation Sessions
On the POS Settings > Sync, tap Sync next to Sync Appointment and Reservation Settings.
You are now ready to take reservations!
For more detailed information, check out our Reservations User Guide.
- How can I accept online reservations?
- How do I take a reservation deposit?
- How do I refund a reservation deposit?
- How do I contact a customer who has made an online reservation?
- How do I see which tables are available for a reservation?
- How do I make a table unavailable for reservations?
- How do I create blackout dates for reservations?
- What is the difference between Table View and List View for Reservations?
- How do I create a reservation?
- How do I customise the reservation emails?
- Why aren’t my reservation sessions appearing?