By enabling Guest Count, your customers will be prompted to enter the number of people at their table before placing their order.
In this article:
Follow the steps below to enable Guest Count for your online store.
Go to Online Ordering > Configuration.
2. Tick ENABLE GUEST COUNT.
3. Enter the minimum and maximum guests per table (minimum must be 1 or more, and maximum must be 8 or less)
4. Click Save.
Adding the guest count to an order
To add the Guest Count to an order:
Enter the number of guests and tap Start Order.
2. Add items to the cart and tap View Cart.
3. Review your items and click Checkout to finalise the order.
The Guest Count will be visible on the Checkout page and can be edited here, too.
View guest count on the POS
The Guest Count will be visible on the order on the POS.
View guest count on the backend
On the backend, the Guest Count will be visible on the:
Sales Activity Report.
Go to the Dashboard page.
The Guest Count will be recorded under Guest Count.
Sales Activity Report
Go to Reports > Sales Activity.
The Guest Count can be seen in the Pax column.
Go to Sales > Invoices.
2. The Guest Count for each invoice can be seen in the Pax column.
3. Edit the invoice.
4. The Guest Count can also be seen under Pax.