Send customers updates on their pickup and dine in orders via SMS.
A SMS can be sent when:
The order is accepted (free)
The payment has failed (free)
The order is ready (paid)
The order is rejected (paid)
Note: you will be charged 15c for every SMS that is sent when an order is ready or rejected. Follow steps 4-6 to top up your SMS credit. If you do not have enough credit, the SMS won't send.
To set up SMS order updates:
Go to Online Ordering > SMS Configuration.
2. Turn the toggle switch to ON.
3. Tick which message types you want to send for Pick Up and/or Dine In.
In this example, Reject is being ticked.
4. Edit the SMS text (optional), being sure to leave the placeholders intact.
5. Top up your SMS credit by selecting a dollar amount from the drop down list and clicking the Top Up button.
6. Enter your payment information and click the Pay now button.
7. Click the Save button.