Customise each KDS to display orders at different stages of the food preparation process.
Orders will move through up to 10 customisable stages until they are marked as complete.
In this article:
To configure stages on the KDS:
Turn on ENABLE WORKFLOW STATUS.
2. Enter the total NUMBER OF STAGES. In this example, there are 3 stages.
3. Select the DISPLAY ORDER ON STAGE (at which stage the order will display on that particular KDS) and the NEXT STAGE (where you want the order to appear next).
Note: to display all orders and all stages on one KDS, add all stages to DISPLAY ORDER ON STAGE.
KDS 1/ Stage 1
KDS 2/ Stage 2
KDS 3/ Stage 3
4. Optional: Turn on ORDER CAN BE DONE ON THIS KDS.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for each KDS.
Processing an order in stages
Enter an order on the POS and tap SEND.
2. The order will appear at Stage 1. When the order is ready for the next stage, tap NEXT STAGE or individually tick off each item to send it to the next stage.
3. The order will go to Stage 2. Tap NEXT STAGE or individually tick off each item to send it to the next stage.
Note: All recalled orders will return to Stage 1.
4. The order will go to Stage 3. Tap DONE. The order will disappear from all KDS'.