If you cannot see "Connected: Yes", "Authorized: YES", follow these steps:
- Check that both iPads are connected to the same network, by going into the WiFi Settings
- Check that the Master POS is set to Master (Settings > Connection)
- Check that the Master's Device Address has been entered correctly into the KDS. If the Master doesn't show a Device Address, press "Restart Server" and try connecting them again
4. Check that the KDS has a Device Address. If it does not, restart the app.
If your KDS is saying "Connected: Yes" and "Authorized: Yes", but your orders are still not sending from the POS to the KDS, check the Settings on the POS.
- Go to Settings > System
- Scroll down to Printer/Receipts
- Enable C1. Print Order Docket upon Payment Complete or enable C3. Print Order Docket upon Hold Order (depending on when you want the docket to appear)
- Press Save to Server