Several actions trigger Emails to be sent, e.g. when a customer makes a reservation, when you send an invoice, when your customer orders a gift card online.
Some of these email templates can be viewed and edited via the Email Templates page.
Edit Email Templates
- Go to Configuration > Email Templates.
- If you do not already have email templates, click Create Default Template Emails and select Add Missing Templates
3. Click the pencil button on the right of a template
4. Depending on the email type, you can edit:
- Sender (which email address this email comes from)
- Sender name (the name that accompanies your email address)
- CC (you can send yourself a copy of the email)
- Email Body
- Description (the text in the Email templates table on the previous page that describes the purpose of the email)
Note: you cannot edit the body of emails that have no Email Body, but you can still edit the sender details.
5. Click Save.