Delete an order
- Go to Order History
- Swipe left on the order you want to delete
- Tap Delete
4. Confirm Yes
5. Select a delete reason, or write your own
6. Press Delete
Customise delete reasons
Go to POS Settings > Delete Reasons to customise the reasons that appear as options when you delete an order in the Abacus app.
Go to Reports > Deleted Invoices to view your deleted invoices report. The report consists of a list of all the deleted invoices for the selected date range.
- Select Item to see invoices from which only some of the items of the order were deleted
- Select Invoice to see invoices where the whole order was deleted
Note: The list includes deleted invoices for both paid and unpaid orders.
- All paid orders
- Orders deleted from Held Orders
- Orders deleted from Order History in Abacus POS
- Orders deleted from Sales > Invoices in the backend
Orders deleted from Held Orders do not have invoice numbers and will display the payment method as "None".