- The Orders History screen displays all the orders that were paid for on the current day
- Each order will be kept on the POS for one month
- If there is internet connection, the orders will automatically sync to the server, marking the order with the green synchronisation symbol
- Tap an order and it will be expanded to show which items were on that order.
2. Swipe left on an order to access the order history options: print bill, print receipt, refund, and delete.
Sync Order History
To manually sync the order history, press Push Orders to Server
- Tap Refund
2. Select a refund Reason
3. Select the items to be refunded
4. Select the payment method
You cannot refund a cash payment to a credit card.
5. (OPTIONAL) You will be prompted to print a refund receipt as well
Customise refund reasons
On the backend, go to POS Settings > Refund Reasons.