To view and manage a single product's stock information, click the Edit (pencil) button to the right of a product in the Stock Level page.
This will take you to the Stock Details page.
Click Stock In
2. Select a location, stock in quantity, and a note if required.
4. The Stock In transaction will be added to the Transaction list
Click Stock Out
2. Select a location, stock out quantity, status, and a note if required. Tick Is Wastage to record the stock as wastage.
4. The Stock Out transaction will be added to the Transaction list.
Click Calculate Balance
2. The Balance column will take into account all stocking in and out to show the correct balance
Export Stock Transaction Report
2. A report with the stock transactions of the selected item will export as a CSV file.