Someone orders 2 coffees and a muffin. You want the printer to print out two dockets: one for the coffees, one for the muffin. This means creating two separate printer locations for one printer.
- In the Abacus back end (app.abacus.co), go to Printer Locations
- Click New Printer Location
- Create as many printer locations as you like. Multiple products (on one order) that have the same printer location will be printed on the same docket.
4. Assign your printer locations to their respective products (see Printer Locations)
5. In the Abacus front end (iPad app), sync your Receipt Templates
6. Go to the Printer Settings and tick both of the Printer Locations created in steps 2 and 3.
The next time someone orders products from both printer locations, the products will be separated on the dockets.
This is an excerpt of Customise printing behaviour.